[StBernard] MLK Day Events through out the city

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 17 00:41:09 EST 2010

Sorry I can't be da parade but will be bz eating and watching Tv that day
(and rest of month during its myriad celebrations).

However, since it's gotten bigger than Mardi Gras, Christmas and Easter,
perhaps they won't mind taking up collections for the people who suffered
past earthquakes in Italy, Tsunami's in India and other disasters that went
unnoticed.

I even hope they can shake the can for the poor Haitians disaster victims.

Unfortunately, Katrina victims are now out of the picture with the WashaBama
government and we can expect mass immigration of at least 500,000 or more to
the American shores (along with the 4000 prisoners who escaped jails there)
to Miami, New York, New Orleans and elsewhere. The welfare rolls will
certainly rise.

BTW, noticed China gave an entire "million dollars" to aid (Germany 2
million) and Obama 100 million. We'll never know if it ever gets to the
people or black-marketed to shysters and thieves (as per the donations made
to them in charities). Hmmm also wonder if ACORN will get their hands on any
of the donations for dispersal??

I can remember thieves during Katrina. Awaiting to see if it happens in
Haiti. Crooks.

--jer--