[StBernard] Email stating an e-card from Hallmark

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 27 02:47:11 EST 2010

I received two emails in my "junk" folder saying someone had sent me an
e-card from Hallmark. There was an attachment that was a zip file.

I have sent e-cards from Hallmark before but never recalled zip attachments
being part of them. I checked the headers but they "seemed" okay.

Nevertheless I forwarded the emails with full headers to abuse at hallmark.com

If you receive any such emails and don't know of anyone who would send them
to you I'd suggest you delete those emails.

JY

Apparently this has been around for some time but it's the first time I got
one.

http://security.tennessee.edu/RSS/spam/hallmark2.shtml