[StBernard] Off shore drilling in Brazil

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 29 08:25:01 EST 2010

Today on a segment of the "Glen Beck Show" on FOX (Fox Cable
News) was the following:

"Today, even though President Obama is against off
shore drilling for our country, he signed an executive order to loan 2
Billion of our taxpayers dollars to a Brazilian Oil Exploration Company
(which is the 8th largest company in the entire world) to drill for oil off
the coast of Brazil ! The oil that comes from this operation is for the sole
purpose and use of China and NOT THE USA ! Now here's the real
clincher...the Chinese government is under contract to purchase all the oil
that this oil field will produce, which is hundreds of millions of barrels
of oil".

We have absolutely no gain from this transaction
whatsoever!

Wait, it gets more interesting.

Guess who is the largest individual stockholder
of this Brazilian Oil Company and who would benefit most from this? It is
American BILLIONAIRE, George Soros, who was one of President Obama's most
generous financial supporter during his campaign.

If you are able to connect the dots and follow the
money, you are probably as upset as I am. Not a word of this transaction was
broadcast on any of the other news networks!

Forward this factual e-mail to others who care
about this country and where it is going. Also, let all of your Government
representatives know how you feel about this.

Below is the Wall street Journal article to
confirm this.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203863204574346610120524166.ht
ml