[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish employees forced to buy at Wal-Mart?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 5 22:14:47 EST 2010

Suzanne, as Westley might have already posted, Craig's explaination sounds
more like it. I found the initial report of this to be, as you said, like a
throw back to old political days when gov't employees were coerced into
doing things. I'd find it hard to believe in this day and age, with
internet blogs and mass communication, that any government level execs would
do something like this that would quickly come under heavy scrutiny.

John