[StBernard] Feds investigating some records involving St.BernardParish's Meraux Foundation

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 8 08:46:03 EST 2010

LOL! I don't remember that John. But I remember talking with our attorney
when my Dad died and we were filing succession and talking about the Meraux
thing. I said "how the hell did she think they were married? Did she and
Joe jump over the broom stick or something?" <g>

Jim,

By the way, do you remember the WWL Channel 4 investigative news
stories
into that whole affair? I recall them calling it "the most bizarre
thing
they've ever encountered in the history of a judiciary
investigation."
Another feather St. Bernard can claim.