[StBernard] A song/poem I made for all my Saints fan friends.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 8 17:53:50 EST 2010

The devil went down to New Orleans lookin to steal Drew Brees
He was in a bind and way behind because Hell was fixin to Freeze.

"Now you play pretty good football boy but give the devil his due
I'll bet your soul you lose the superbowl because Peyton is better than you"

Now Brees said "I like Manning and the boy is very good"
"But the Saints are taking this one son for all our fans in the hood"

Now Shokey's warming up his knee and Drew plans to throw it hard
The colts won't know what hit them when they can't even gain a yard

Now the fans are invading Miami bringing all that they can bring
Screw Mardi Gras this year folks "Who DAT" is what they sing.

So devil you can talk to the hand and ya know what you can do with your sin
WIN!!!!!

PASS IT ON!!!!!!

p.s. lol.......I was a poet and didn't know it...