[StBernard] Problem solved for airport and federal bldg security

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 21 23:24:32 EST 2010

*Problem solved for airport and federal bldg security*

My engineer friend (ex-NASA project director) has what I think is the
near perfect solution for airport security!

*Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the
airports. Have a booth configured so that when you step into it, it will
not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.*

*It would be a win-win for everyone, there would be none of this racial
profiling, and this method would eliminate

a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift.*

*Case Closed!*