[StBernard] St. Bernard High School Class of 04 Reunion

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 22 00:48:43 EST 2010

Hello Again

So now that most of the Holidays are out of the way, lets get into planning
our Reunion

I asked for everyone to send me ideas but not many responded so this is my
plan.
On Saturday, March 6th I would like to meet at a place and discuss ideas for
our reunion

We can have dinner, or just hang out...If you are interested in joining me
and other classmates to discuss a future Reunion ....please email me back
by Feb. 26th or text me...Either way I need to know how many people are
coming so I know where to go

If I do not hear from you by Feb. 26th, I will just email you the plans once
we figure things out

ONLY email me to this address. DO NOT facebook or myspace me.
sbhclassof04 at yahoo.com

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone

Mandy