[StBernard] One Nation Under God Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 25 18:42:27 EST 2010

One Nation Under God!

Today we have an amazing video of a artist who created a wonderful and God
inspired painting that will astonish you called "One Nation Under God."

http://inspirationmanifestation.com/361/one-nation-under-god-by-jon-mcnaught
on/
<http://inspirationmanifestation.com/361/one-nation-under-god-by-jon-mcnaugh
ton/>

This simple phrase, added to the pledge of allegiance over 50 years ago has
been the source of unbelievable debate and heated controversy. Likewise, the
phrase 'In God We Trust' on our currency has been targeted and continues to
be attacked as improper and politically incorrect. Lawsuits have been filed
and legal minds employed to ascertain whether such statements violate the
concept of 'separation of church and state'.

Well an artist has taken a stance on his beliefs about this subject and we
encourage you to view his painting and watch this quick inspiring video at:

http://inspirationmanifestation.com/361/one-nation-under-god-by-jon-mcnaught
on/

PS. Please leave your comments below the video and let us know what you
opinion is about the phrase "One Nation Under God."

Hope you enjoy,
The Interview With God Team

<http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/newsletter/right_side.jpg>