[StBernard] Boy Scouts Breakfast Fundraiser

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 28 20:28:31 EST 2010

Please note that the previous email about the Boy Scouts Breakfast should
have included that this is a fundraiser.

The cost of the breakfast is $50 per person or a table of 8 for $400.

Checks should be made payable to Boy Scouts of America

Please RSVP to lduplessis at sbpg.net if you wish to attend.

Sorry for any confusion.

February 25, 2010

For one hundred years, young boys have recited the Scout Oath as a rite of
passage while growing up.

In fact, more than five million boys have pledged their honor since the
founding of the Boy Scouts of America in 1910.

You are cordially invited to our 2nd Annual "Duty to God and Country"
breakfast on March 12, 2010 at the St. Bernard Civic Center Grand Ballroom.

We'll begin promptly at 8:00 AM. At the breakfast, we'll be recognizing the
recipient of the Fleur de le award given an outstanding contributor to the
community.

Also, you'll have a chance to learn about some of the great things that are
happening for young people in the Southeast Louisiana Council.

This will serve as our kick-off to the "Friends of Scouting Campaign."

To reserve your seat, please RSVP no later than March 9, 2010 by calling or
e-mailing President Craig Taffaro's office or Lance Brown at the contact
information below.

Thank you for your role in shaping the next generation of leaders.

Sincerely,

CTsiginblue

Craig Taffaro
Lance Brown