[StBernard] AMERICANS WANT TO KNOW "WHERE ARE THE JOBS, PRESIDENT OBAMA?"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 4 07:55:53 EST 2010

CLICK HERE TO WATCH CHAIRMAN STEELE DISCUSS JOB LOSSES ON LARRY KING
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9427>

AMERICANS WANT TO KNOW "WHERE ARE THE JOBS, PRESIDENT OBAMA?"

Annual BLS Report On State Unemployment Shows Obama's "Focus" On Jobs Has
Only Led To Job Loss In All 50 States

OBAMA CLAIMS JOBS "WAS MY FOCUS LAST YEAR, AND THAT IS MY FOCUS THIS YEAR."
"When it comes to domestic policy, I have no more important job as president
than seeing to it that every American who wants to work, and is able to
work, can find a job, and a job that pays a living wage. That was my focus
last year, and that is my focus this year." (President Barack Obama, Remarks
On Energy Efficiency
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9425> , Savannah, GA,
3/2/10)

BUT NEW BLS REPORT RELEASED TODAY SHOWS "ANNUAL AVERAGE UNEMPLOYMENT RATES
ROSE IN 2009 IN ALL REGIONS, DIVISIONS, AND STATES ..."(U.S. Bureau Of Labor
Statistics, Regional And State Unemployment, 2009 Annual Average Summary
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9424> , 3/3/10)

* 50 Out Of 50: Number Of States That Saw Statistically Significant
Unemployment Rate Increases In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics,
www.bls.gov <http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> ,
Accessed 3/3/10)

* 4 Out Of 4: Number Of Regions That Saw Statistically Significant
Unemployment Rate Increases In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics,
www.bls.gov <http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> ,
Accessed 3/3/10)

* 9 Out Of 9: Number Of Geographic Divisions That Saw Statistically
Significant Unemployment Rate Increases In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor
Statistics, www.bls.gov
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> , Accessed 3/3/10)

* 9: Number Of States That Saw Highest Unemployment Rates In 34 Year
History Of BLS Reporting. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> , Accessed 3/3/10)

* 9: Number Of States That Saw Unemployment Rates Increase By At Least
4 Percentage Points In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> , Accessed 3/3/10)

* 14: Number Of States With Average Unemployment Rates Of 10 Percent
Or More In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov
<http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9426> , Accessed 3/3/10)

* 14: Number Of States That Moved From Single-Digit Unemployment In
2008 To Double-Digit Unemployment In 2009. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics,
www.bls.gov <http://link.sc.states.gop.com?164-1553-1805-25548-9428> ,
Accessed 3/3/10)