[StBernard] Subcommittee Approves Measure to Cancel Haiti's Debt

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 6 00:35:37 EST 2010

Brenda,

Don't you know....the U.S. is rolling in money - they'll just print more out
to make up for what Haiti owes....and don't you know the U.S. economy is
doing great - just ask Obama if you don't believe me. Why, just the other
day he was on TV saying we're coming out of the recession. Sure,
unemployment is still rising, the value of the dollar is dropping
internationally, but hey, we're doing great where we can just write off
someone else debt - but now our own.

John