[StBernard] House Dems Try to Pass Obamacare Without a Vote

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 12 00:02:48 EST 2010

Just listened to Mark Levin and he had on some top Constitutional lawyers.
They all said it is a clear violation of the constitution when you amend a
bill that has not been voted on - end of argument. They also mentioned that
earlier today the House Parliamentarian was official asked if this procedure
is legal and in accordance with the Constitution and rule of the House...he
immediatley replied "no."

Kudos to Dennis Miller who today said, and I quote..."if they (the Democrats
in the House) pass this in contradiction to the Constitution, then it is
time to 'storm the bastille." Yes, he actually said that on his radio
program...and he's 100% correct.

These clowns in Congress have to be stopped and it's time for "We the
People" to let them know this loud and clear.