[StBernard] Freddy Drennan- Mayor

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 16 22:28:11 EDT 2010

Folks, attached is Flyer that I wrote asking our friends and family to vote
for Freddy.   I believe it is a concise and direct message endorsing Freddy.

Remember, only registered voters within Incorporated Slidell can vote.  For
example, Oak Harbor and Eden Isles are NOT within the voting District.
However, anyone living there may have friend and family member living in
Slidell who can Vote.

Thanks for helping Freddy,

Danny Bourgeois

# 3 VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE # 3
FOR
FREDDY DRENNAN- MAYOR
On Saturday, March 27th, the voters of Slidell will be electing a new Mayor.
I respectfully asked you to Vote for Freddy Drennan. Freddy has spent 32
years serving the people of St. Tammany , with the 8 last year’s serving as
Slidell’s Chief of Police.
Freddy has outstanding management skills and experience. He has managed and
directed a force of over 100 employees and managed a budget in excess of
6 Million Dollars as Slidell’s Chief of Police. Freddy is an LSU Graduate
of the Law Enforcement Institute and also the prestigious FBI Executive
Development Program in Quantico, Virginia.
Freddy has been an outstanding civic and community leader for many years.
Serving as the 2004 Campaign Chairman of the St. Tammany United Way and a
current active member of the Rotary and Lion’s Club demonstrates Freddy’s
Community Spirit. Freddy was the recipient of the Slidell’s Civic Women’s
Club Leadership Award in 2006 and also the Elks’ Lodge Distinguished
Citizenship Award in 2008.
Freddy has been married to Cecella for 40 years. They have 2 Sons, Douglas
and Deric and 5 Grandchildren.

VOTE FREDDY DRENNAN SLIDELL MAYOR- # 3

For additional information on Freddy, visit website-
www.freddyformayor.com

EARLY VOTING !!! BEGINS ON SAURDAY MARCH 13- MARCH 20