[StBernard] Biting the Hand that Feeds You

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 17 23:31:12 EDT 2010

If you actually read the story, you'll see that decision was reached in
2006. To try to use this story as the basis for some anti-Obama message is
just ridiculous. You can't find something real to criticize him for?

It did make me wonder, though, if Sarah Palin had to pay any taxes on her
Oscar swag;

http://tiny.cc/FtVPi

Richard