[StBernard] 14th Annual Art in April Festival Patron

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 23 23:24:26 EDT 2010

14th Annual Art in April Festival Patron

On Friday, April 16, 2010 from 6:00-7:00pm, the ballroom of the Civic Center
will be the setting for art patrons to enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvres while
bidding silently on uniquely offered, collectible works of art. Patrons
will also be allowed a sneak peek at the art exhibits of school children and
Art Guild members displayed in the ballroom.

>From 7:00-9:30pm in Torres Park on the Art in April main stage, SWINGAROUX

will entertain patrons and general public guests with sounds from the swing
band era. (Blankets or lawn chairs suggested.)

Please support the Art in April Festival Committee celebration of the
diverse artistic talents found in our region by becoming a 2010 patron.

□ $1,000 Van Gogh -5 patron tickets, a signed 2009 poster

□ $500 Renoir - 4 patron tickets, a signed 2009 poster

□ $250 Degas - 3 patron tickets, a 2009 poster

□ $100 Art Lover - 2 patron tickets, a 2009 poster

□ $30 Art Patron - 1 patron ticket

Business/individual Name: ____________________________

Make checks payable to: Art in April Festival

8201 W. Judge Perez Dr., Chalmette, LA 70043

For more information call Gidget Mc Dougall at 278-4242.

The deadline for Patron listing on our donor board is April 9, 2010.