[StBernard] Dog park

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 29 08:45:49 EDT 2010

Val Reiss and Borgnemouth Parks seem to be likely options to explore. Val
Reiss already has redevelopment funds and has many Road Home LLT/LRA
properties which may be available for an adequate fenced-in dog park, so
people and their pets could enjoy off-leash recreation.

The caution should be given not to re-invent someone else's neighborhood
into such an area that would create traffic patterns and hazards without
proper parking lots. That's what the nuisances would be, the traffic and
parking, and the few irresponsible owners, but not the pets.