[StBernard] Invite: Online TEA Party Townhall April 15

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 9 08:52:25 EDT 2010

Online TEA Party Townhall Event <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=cpIMKWNuGdINL6K&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG>
Team,

Stand with David Today <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fiJSK5OGIgLUJgJ&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG>

One week from today, on April 15, concerned citizens in parishes all across Louisiana will be holding TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Parties in an effort to send a message about irresponsible tax and spend practices in Washington.

If you can't make an event in your area, I would like to invite you to join my Online TEA Party Townhall on April 15 at 6pm <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ivLYLeMSLjK1LqI&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG> , where people from all across Louisiana will be able to ask me questions and voice concerns. We can also discuss my efforts to repeal ObamaCare, fight cap-and-tax and tackle our nation's debt. We will try to get to as many questions as possible.

There are two ways in which you can ask a question for the Online TEA party webcast:

1) Become a fan of Senator Vitter on Facebook <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hkIWKbPOLjKSKfL&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG> and ask your question on the wall.

2) Use this form. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=adJILQMmFcJFIVK&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG>

Please take the time to invite your friends and family by forwarding them this email. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hkIWKcPOLdKSKkL&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG>

You will be able to join the Online TEA Party live at www.DavidVitter.com <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=dgLOIZNyHfIMK5J&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG> or at Ustream.tv. We will be streaming live from 6 pm - 7pm.

Everyday, we see new evidence that Congress is costing you - the Louisiana taxpayer - billions of dollars while producing little in return.

I hope you'll stand up with me this April 15th to stop the massive expansive of government <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=gtIUI8PKJiKTIfI&s=fqINJUOBLiLTKZNvGkG&m=mfKLJRPCKgLTG> in our every day lives and demand a return to fiscal responsibility by participating in our Online TEA Party.

Hope you can join us,

David Vitter