[StBernard] Fishing story...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 10 11:53:49 EDT 2010

Finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while
I ran out of worms.

Then I saw a cottonmouth snake with a frog in his mouth, and frogs
are good bass bait.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth; I
grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog and put it in my bait
bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.

I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in
its mouth. His eyes rolled back and he went limp.

I released him into the lake without incident and carried on my
fishing with the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot.

There was that same damn snake... with two frogs in his mouth.