[StBernard] Action Alert: Committee Vote On HCR71 Tomorrow

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 14 22:26:51 EDT 2010

Friends -

More than 1000 of you have already signed our petition asking members of the
Louisiana Legislature to reject HCR 71 that will prevent Louisiana's
Attorney General from pursuing a lawsuit against Obama's massive government
takeover of our health care system. But your work is not yet done. The
resolution is up for debate in the House Judiciary Committee tomorrow
morning at 9am and it needs to be defeated.

Obama and his liberal colleagues in Washington have trampled our 10th
Amendment rights and now liberals in Baton Rouge are doing everything in
their power to stop us from repealing and reforming this disastrous
legislation.

Please contact members of the Judiciary Committee
<http://lagop.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=81f80dfae08a15f3629eabdeb&id
=125333dfea&e=e293a5ac38> and urge them to vote "NO" on HCR 71.

Sincerely,

Roger F. Villere, Jr., Chairman
Republican Party of Louisiana

P.S.: The vote is early tomorrow morning so if you're unable to reach
committee members by phone, you can look up their email addresses here
<http://lagop.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=81f80dfae08a15f3629eabdeb&id
=5c058cf9d9&e=e293a5ac38> . Thank you for standing with me in support of
states' rights and against this resolution.