[StBernard] Please watch YouTube video today!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 17 21:36:51 EDT 2010

CAUTION: Video contains Strong Language!

From: Levees.Org [mailto:Levees at levees.org]
Dear Supporter

Mega-star John Goodman did not disappoint us with his performance in
HBO's new show "Treme."

Professor Creighton Bernette - played by Levees.org spokesperson
John Goodman - told the real story about the drowning of metro New Orleans.

So, the more people who watch the HBO series, the better!

Please take a moment to view our short video about the show and
Goodman's character.

Watch this 3-minute video and forward to your family and friends!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeveesOrg#p/u/6/lF-xVoXcKo4&feature=channel_page
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2FvwHOe8p%2BtsX%2Fs2cx
8HHsB9SuKTVYjpq>

PLEASE WATCH BY 5pm EST FRI APRIL 16.

(Warning! Buckle up! There is some very colorful language.)

If enough people watch the video, it could top the YouTube charts
where it could potentially be viewed by millions!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeveesOrg#p/u/6/lF-xVoXcKo4&feature=channel_page
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DUA2xKUPux%2B6%2BpE383j
Zgh9SuKTVYjpq>

Keep this issue in front of the American people! That will help New
Orleans!

Want to do more? You could:

1. Register at YouTube to rate and comment on the video.

2. View and rate our other videos on YouTube.

BEST IF YOU ACT BY 5pm EST FRI APRIL 16.

Thank you for your ongoing support of Levees.org.

We are winning!

Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.org

Treme and New Orleans
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ir8TZVmn4W609mgGvs55Gh9
SuKTVYjpq>

On a warm April evening, New Orleans residents watch the debut
episode of HBO's 'Treme' at the Rusty Nail
in the Warehouse District. Photo by Judi Bottoni

Click here for more information about HBO's new show Treme.

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2010/04/after_katrina_when_every_day_
w.html
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=UVePZuetNNDmnLmt4pWL4h9
SuKTVYjpq>

Click here for Levees.org's Public Service Announcement featuring
John Goodman.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeveesOrg#p/u/3/zooW7F9ls7k&feature=channel_page
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rgaDfPcnXFq9u%2BoBGEOL9
B9SuKTVYjpq>