[StBernard] Store Closed.... A must see

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 4 22:46:48 EDT 2010

Below is a link to snopes.com that says this is false and explains things.
However, pay close attention to the contradiction on which day if Ramadan
the prophet was killed. Snopes' official account of the historical event
says Ali was killed on the 19th day, but the store owner says it was the
21st. Before even getting to the store owner's account it struck me
immediately that according to Snopes the store should have been closed on
September 9th, not September 11th.

Could it be the store owner knew exactly how the dates were going to fall
and intentionally used his own interpretation of the Ramadan story to make
it convenient for it to fall on September 11th? Who knows for sure, but I
find it odd there is a contradiction in the dates.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/photos/martyr.asp

IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS. READ CAREFULLY..........
This is so "Unbelievable"....
In Houston ...

Harwin Central Mall: The very first store that you come to when you walk
from the lobby of the building into the shopping area had this sign posted
on their door. The shop is run by Muslims.

Feel free to share this with others.

Imam Ali flew one of the planes into the twin towers.
Try telling me we're not in a Religious war!