[StBernard] 2010 SBSL Joseph C. Fecke Memorial Scholarship Recipient

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 10 18:41:12 EDT 2010

Westly please post:

thanks,
Jill Dolese
SBSL Secretary/Treasurer/Scholarship Committee

********

The St. Bernard Sportsmen's League Joseph C. Fecke Memorial 4 Year
Scholarship recipient is Aubrey Anne Traina. Aubrey is a senior at
Chalmette High School and plans to attend the University of New Orleans in
the fall majoring in Biology. "One day, I want to be able to say that I had
a part in restoring our wetlands and keeping them alive and thriving."