[StBernard] The Fleming Health Care Update: Stop the IRS Expansion!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 17 23:28:08 EDT 2010

May 17, 2010

http://fleming.house.gov

FLEMING HEALTH CARE UPDATE
The New Health Care Legislation Will Require Up To 16,000 New IRS Auditors!!
As the author of H Res 615, a resolution calling on Members of Congress to
enroll in the public Health Care plan, I have another important update.

The Congressional Budget Office has recently said that the IRS will require
as much as $10 billion in additional funding to implement the new health
care law, and some have estimated that this funding would allow the IRS to
hire as many as 16,000 or more new employees to force American taxpayers to
comply with the new taxes and a potentially unconstitutional mandate!

This month I introduced H.R. 5066, legislation that would prohibit the IRS
from hiring any new employee to enforce the health care bill. We must
continue to keep the pressure on!

That's why it is important for me to communicate with you and provide you
with information as it is available to me. And I use FACEBOOK to send out
timely information.

Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/repjohnfleming. Just click the
'Like' button at the top of my Facebook page.

Please sign up today....stop the IRS from intruding further into your
everyday life! www.facebook.com/repjohnfleming. Just click the 'Like' button
at the top of my Facebook page.
Together, we can make sure the people’s voice is heard.

Sincerely,

JOHN FLEMING, M.D.
Member of Congress

P.S. If you’d like more information, please take a minute to visit my newly
redesigned website at www.fleming.house.gov or follow me on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/repfleming.