[StBernard] The Fleming Health Care Update

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 24 23:33:01 EDT 2010

FLEMING HEALTH CARE UPDATE

As the author of H Res 615, a resolution calling on Members of Congress to
enroll in the public Health Care plan, I have an important update.

Due to an overwhelming response from Americans across the country to my
office, the health bill recently signed into law will indeed require members
of Congress to abandon their federal health benefits and enroll in the newly
created exchanges.

While those of us who supported this important requirement have won the
first round, we have not won the war.There is a move afoot to "fix" the
language of this provision.

That's why it is important for me to communicate with you and provide you
with information as it is available to me.

A great way to do this is to follow me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/repjohnfleming
<http://fleming.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gp
iv=2100057217.398573.510&gen=1&mailing_linkid=1703> Just click the 'Like'
button at the top of my Facebook page.

Please sign up today....let's be sure this provision isn't undone!
www.facebook.com/repjohnfleming
<http://fleming.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gp
iv=2100057217.398573.510&gen=1&mailing_linkid=1703>

Together, we can make sure the people's voice is heard.

Sincerely,

JOHN FLEMING, M.D.
Member of Congress