[StBernard] WE CAN THANK JANET

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 25 22:51:15 EDT 2010

My opinion of Obama, Pelosi and Reid is identical to my opinion of Vitter,
Jindal and Mitch McConnell. They are career politicians whose main concern
is the preservation of their own power. The only difference is the masters
they serve.

I don't, though, ascribe any sort of sinister intent to any of them. I think
they all got into politics because they thought they could do some good.
They just got corrupted by power.
Richard