[StBernard] AmeriCorps Louisiana Jobs Available at the Community Center

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 3 08:03:04 EDT 2010

Under eligibilty it states "you must have
at least an associate’s degree or have completed 2 years of
college. You must be at least 17 years old. " If you are 17, how can you have a degree or 2 years of college at 17? I am retired with over 30 years of work experience with the federal government. I was thinking about going back to work for a while. But according to this, I am not eligible; doesn't make sense.