[StBernard] Obama team "conspiring" against Arizona law

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 3 08:15:11 EDT 2010

>From the Desk of:

Steve Elliott, Grassfire Nation

Arizona's Governor Jan Brewer is under intense
scrutiny and pressure for her reasonable stand
to control illegal immigration. Take a moment
right now to click below and sign our petition
in time for our delivery to her office.
-- Steve

Click here to sign:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=28331&RID=24306648

Westley,

On Friday, Gov. Jan Brewer removed the state's attorney
general from defending Arizona's new SB1070 -- accusing him
of "conspiring with the Obama administration as it considers
whether to sue the state."

According to Fox News, Brewer's decision came following news
that Justice Department officials met with Attorney General
Terry Goddard prior to meeting with her legal team.

With Goddard's removal from this case, Brewer plans on
invoking a provision in the law to have a private attorney
defend the state from legal challenge... a provision that
is being called "un-constitutional" by Goddard.

Westley, Gov. Brewer is under intensifying pressure and
stress to back down from her uncompromising stand against
illegal aliens who have in many places overrun her state
and put her people at great risk.

That's why, as I write, our team is processing the first
delivery of more than 80,000 petitions supporting Gov.
Brewer to her office.

But we feel we must do more -- especially with this latest
news that her own Attorney General appears to have been
working against her!

+ + Looking for 100,000 citizens to take a stand

Over the next 72 hours, we want to expand this petition to
100,000 signers and send a strong message to Obama and his
"open border elitists" that Americans are standing with
Gov. Brewer in support of SB1070.

As soon as we reach 100,000, we will schedule
the next delivery of petitions.

Click here right now to help us reach 100,000
signers and be included in the next petition
delivery to Gov. Brewer's office:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=28331&RID=24306648

If you are unsure of SB1070 because of the negative media
spin, we've posted the bill and a fact sheet on our petition
page for friends to reference. Click here to read more about
SB1070, and sign our petition:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=28331&RID=24306648

Westley, the incredible attack on Gov. Brewer and the
state of Arizona is designed to demonize the grassroots
citizens who are leading the Tea-Party revolt against the
current explosion of government control.

We cannot let Gov. Brewer stand alone. Please don't miss
this opportunity.

As always thank you for standing with Grassfire Nation.

Steve Elliott
Grassfire Nation

P.S. Those of us who are daring to stand with Gov. Brewer
are being called racists, hate-mongers and xenophobes.
Nothing could be further from the truth!

We stand for law and order at the border.

After signing, forward this message today and help me reach
100,000 signers in the next 72 hours. Have your friends
click below now:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=28331&RID=24306648