[StBernard] Many Not Impressed with Obama's Address

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 16 14:09:00 EDT 2010

Perhaps it is Rush Limbaugh who has been correct all along with his name for
Obama. Rush calls Obama the "manchild" - a kid in a man's body. I have to
agree because it could only be a child who says some of things Obama said in
his address from the Oval Office.

In his address, Obama said he will form a national commission to suggest and
implement new rules and laws for deep water offshore drilling - and here
comes the good part the lawyers will love - to "absolutely gaurantee" this
(rig explosion and oil spill) can never happen again. I could not believe
my ears! The lawyers are gonna love this when the next oil rig related
crisis happens. Everyone will sue the U.S. government because after all "it
gauranteed this would never happen again."

Can you imagine if George W. Bush would have promised "I gaurantee another
Hurricane Katrina will never ever happen again." He would have been
criticized for making such a ridiculous promise.

Only a child would lack the common sense to make such a promise or
gaurantee. But, as we have become accustommed with Obama, he's great at
making promises that cannot possibly work or be kept.

John