[StBernard] OLPS Car Wash

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 19 22:15:10 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

Our Lady of Prompt Succor Cheerleader's are holding their annual car wash on Sunday, September 9, 2010 at 601 W. Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette. This year we are having a Sponsor Board in order to make the most money for the girls. They work really hard and will use all the money from this fund raiser toward their upcoming competitions, camps, parades, etc. Any help that your company is willing to give them would be greatly appreciated. All donations are tax deductible!! The sponsor board works as follows, a minimum $50.00 donation will get your name and phone number on the board to be displayed at the car wash. The more you donate the bigger the name and the higher up the sponsor board you go. Again, all donations are Tax Deductible because it is a Catholic School, and you will be supplied with a sponsor letter as proof.

Please contact me at this email, or by phone at 504-554-4533.

Sincerely,
Cristy Ruiz Ourso
Car Wash Organizor
Cheerleader Mom!