[StBernard] Grass Cutting

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 24 15:28:49 EDT 2010

Sorry, from the email it seemed as if they hadn't been coming to check on
it. If it weren't for the citizens reporting grass violations, I don't think
the parish would know about any of the violations. The grass keeps growing
until someone reports it. Some houses have grass 3 - 4 feet high. There is
one house on my block that has someone living in it & they let it get real
high before they cut it.