[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Fire Fighters Association Local 1468 to sell Katrina Memorial Bells

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 31 16:37:13 EDT 2010

The St. Bernard Parish Fire Fighters Association Local 1468 is pleased to
announce the continuation of the annual sale of "Katrina Memorial Bells."
One hundred percent of the proceeds are utilized to provide scholarships
annually to graduating High School Seniors.
The original Bell Sales Program was started in 2002, and was in remembrance
of the 9/11 attacks on our country. Following Hurricane Katrina, the program
was changed to reflect our memorial to those who lost their lives in our own
local tragedy.
This year, the Katrina Bells will only be available in St. Bernard Parish.
They will go on sale for a $4.00 donation starting August 1 and continue
until they are all gone, or until the anniversary on August 29, 2010. The
bells will be available from two locations, Central Fire Station at 9240
West Judge Perez Dr, and Fire Station 7 at 5640 East Judge Perez Dr. near
Guerra Dr.
Please help us remember our St. Bernard residence who lost their lives, and
support our scholarship program.
Authorized Release by
Troy Serigne, President

For more information:

St. Bernard Parish Firefighters Association I.A.F.F. Local 1468 Chalmette,
Louisiana Established 1963 P. O. Box 8, St. Bernard, LA 70085 President Troy
Serigne

Vice President Reggie Bergeron

Secretary Louis Menesses

Treasurer Rodney Ourso