[StBernard] America Is at Risk of Boiling Over

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 7 20:39:14 EDT 2010

Did anyone happen to see historian David Barton who exposed several federal
laws going way back that clearly spell out the role of the federal
government on immigration - there isn't any. In fact, the laws clearly
explain that the ONLY thing the federal government is responsible for is
securing the borders. Immigration, enforcement and control is strictly and
only by the states. Hmmm, I wonder if that idiot federal judge in Arizona
was aware of the federal law? Seems not. But that should come as no
surprise since we have all learned that Obama and his administration
admitted to not bothering to read the Arizona law - so why would they have
done any research to read existing immigration laws passed by Congress going
back a century ago?

But, Barton is now working with the appeallate attorneys. You can bet
they'll mention this in the appeal. This could literally blow the roof off
the federal government's future role with immigration.