[StBernard] America Is at Risk of Boiling Over

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 9 08:51:05 EDT 2010

why bother with reading or studying up on the laws? They can just make them
up as they go. I mean it hasn't stopped them yet!!!

The bigger problem is that you can no longer rely on the judicial
system
either. Half of the judges are willing to rewrite the Constitution
to their
own liking.

I've often wondered, over the past 20 years, whatever happened to
the checks
and balances on the judicial system?

Westley