[StBernard] 2011 W-2 Tax Forms

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 10 07:46:44 EDT 2010

John,

All I did was to google the phrase 2011 W2 and Obamacare and then looked at
what popped up.

In fact I didn't even know that urban legends and snopes were somehow
connected as you stated.

JY

That's all I needed to see was Urban Legends and Factcheck.org as
sources
and I realized I could stop right here and side with Mr. Fasullo.

As I have proven on more than one occasion that Urban Legends aka
snopes.com
has lost credibility. To this day there are websites and blogs out
there
that say the email commentary I started about my dealing with snopes
(regarding State Farm agent Bud Gregg) still has them to this day
having to
defend themselves.

factcheck.org is based at the Univ. of Pennsylvania and is one of
the
nation's top progressive think tanks opposed to anything even
slightly
conservative. Factcheck has received funding support from some of
the most
liberal organizations in the country. It's not the first time I've
talked
about it. No credibility.

John