[StBernard] Above the law?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 10 22:56:00 EDT 2010

awww---now you can't get negative just because of a little political
favoritism, after all, it happens all around the world.

Ref: Gee, I thought all the trailers had to be removed a
loooong
time ago.
<smirk>JY

Apparently some residents are above the law. I had two trailers
in
front of the house across the street from me until two weeks ago.
One was
removed two weeks ago with the other still there. I and others have
complained to "everyone" but it's still there.

And don't get me started about a dumpster just sitting on a
corner
lot on Ventura and E. Judge Perez. This also has been reported by
numerous
neighborhood residents to parish officials. Removed once than right
back
again.

We the residents appear to be lax of any rights for enforcement
of
current ordinances and our officials want to know why some of us are
developing negative attitudes with our parish.

jdolese