[StBernard] St. Bernard Housing and Redevelopment Department to host LIHEAP/CSBG Community Outreach Aug. 20

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 17 19:18:44 EDT 2010

The St. Bernard Parish Government Department of Housing and Redevelopment is
hosting a LIHEAP/CSBG Community Outreach:

DATE: Friday, August 20, 2010

PLACE: Corrine Fellowship Hall, 2425 Beachhead Lane, Violet, LA
70092

TIME: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Applications will be accepted for the following programs:

LIHEAP (Entergy/Atmos) Assistance Program

CSBG - College Tuition Assistance Program (for St. Bernard residents) and
Uniform Assistance Program

At 11 a.m., the Department of Children and Family Services will host a
special presentation intended to provide all local community organizations
with the information needed to set up a community partnership in the Violet
area. A community partnership would assist local residents with community
services such as CCAP, FITAP, KSCP and SNAP.

Through the welcomed donations of our local organizations, school supplies
will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.

For additional information as it relates to our programs and services or if
your organization is interested in becoming a vendor for the outreach,
please contact our office at 504-278-4468.

LIHEAP (Atmos/Entergy) assistance is also an income eligible program; that
is limited to twice a year service. Should you need transportation
assistance or require reasonable accommodation, please contact our office at
504-278-4468.

MPj04421730000[1]STB_LOGO WebSection 2605(b)(3) of Public Law 97-35 requires
that outreach offsite activities be designed to assure that eligible
households, especially households with elderly or disabled individuals,
households with children 5 years of age or less, and households with high
energy costs are aware of the assistance that is available

All programs administered through the St. Bernard Parish Government Housing
& Redevelopment are based on income eligibility and availability.

CSBG INCOME LIMITS
LIHEAP INCOME LIMITS

Family Size Annual Income Limit

1 21,660.00