[StBernard] Vote Early Today for August 28th Primary

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 18 18:02:43 EDT 2010

This election year, Louisiana has rules in the Republican primary. For one, only registered Republicans can vote in this primary under the new rules.

Early Voting Locations <http://www.DavidVitter.com/EarlyVote>

Also, any registered Republican can vote early in the August 28th primary – you don't need a special circumstance or excuse.

Early voting for the Republican primary began August 14th and continues through Saturday, August 21st. The polls open at 8:30 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m.

Click here to find your polling location. <http://www.davidvitter.com/EarlyVote>

Voting in the Republican primary is critically important to send a message to President Obama and his most reliable Louisiana congressional Democrat Charlie Melancon – who votes with Obama 84 percent of the time, including supporting Obama's reckless stimulus package and the Wall Street bailouts.

And now, Obama's outrageous support of the building of a controversial mosque near the 9/11 Ground Zero memorial proves that Louisiana needs a common sense conservative voice in the Senate more than ever.

Where Charlie Melancon grades President Obama with an "A," I have been a consistent voice for fiscal responsibility in the U.S. Senate. Join me in continuing that fight.

Thanks so much for all of your help and support.

Sincerely,

David Vitter