[StBernard] St. Bernard Tourist Commission Contest Seeks Fishing Photo Submissions

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 3 20:00:20 EDT 2010

St. Bernard Tourist Commission Contest Seeks Fishing Photo Submissions

Chalmette, LA, September 1, 2010: Have you got a local fish tale? Did you
catch the "big one" here in St. Bernard Parish? The St. Bernard Tourist
Commission invites you to submit your pictures to their "Fishing in St.
Bernard Photo Contest," now through September 17th. We are looking for
photos to use in an upcoming tourism campaign featuring the great fishing in
and around St. Bernard Parish. The winner will receive a gift certificate
to a local tackle shop, as well as have their picture highlighted in St.
Bernard Tourist Commission media.

Photographs should be scenes of St. Bernard fishing adventures, families
and/or individuals fishing, or of fish caught in St. Bernard waters. We are
accepting digital images in original color, minimum of 72 dpi and 640x480
pixels. Send photographs to visitstbernard at gmail.com
<mailto:visitstbernard at gmail.com> ; include your name, phone number,
location where the photo was taken, and a brief description (type of fish,
size, who you were with, etc). By submitting photos, you guarantee that you
are the owner of the photo and you authorize the St. Bernard Tourist
Commission to use your submission in promotional publications, including but
not limited to magazine advertising, brochures, and website content.

Share pictures of your favorite St. Bernard fishing adventure and help the
St. Bernard Tourist Commission share our great fishing with the world! For
more information or questions, please contact the tourist commission office
at 504-278-4242.

###