[StBernard] THE LAWYER OBAMA...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 7 08:45:25 EDT 2010

SEE: https://www.iardc.org

That stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee.
It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ... and they are very
strict.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no
longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to
escape charges he lied on his bar application.

A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is
not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your
license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been
accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five
seconds before the state suspends you.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually
have licenses to practice law.

Facts and source:

http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harva
rd-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another.
Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of
Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen.
Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is
a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman
for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger
Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the
University of Chicago School of Law.

Source:

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the US Constitution the
other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote
he cited was from the Declaration of Independence . not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declarat
ion-of-independence/

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said:
"We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined
in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal..

10. Ummm, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr.
President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named
them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and
it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that
among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in
the same speech???

When you are a phoney it's hard to keep facts straight. The only ones that
haven't seen through this clown and the band of idiots that surrounds him
are those that are fleecing this Country for all it's worth. I hope and
pray that common sense will prevail in the next election or this great
Nation is finished!