[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Council nixes hospital board memberproposal

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 22 22:57:12 EDT 2010

Ah...Mr. Landry strikes again along with his lapdog/poodle Mr. Cavignac. I
wonder what Cavignac would do if Landry was absent from a meeting and
Cavignac had to come up with a vote on his own? Ah well, Landry would
probably give him written instructions before the meeting.

When these two engaged in their coup d'etat to get on the hospital board you
(or at least I) knew something was up; it was just so blatant, knowing
Landry's background and the businesses he owned. I hope to hell the voters
turn these two jokers out at the next elections.

For anyone who wants to pass along the info below here is Ginarts contact
info:

Councilman
Mike Ginart, Jr.
District D
(504) 650-0939
mginart at sbpg.net

All Ginart has to do is put on the next Council Meeting agenda a
motion to
reconvene a discussion on the issue. That would be in accordance
with
Roberts Rules or Order when something is tabled indefinitely - all
you need
to do is motion to bring it back up. This procedure requires a
vote, then
you can see if Mr. Landry is sincere in having the discussion (since
he used
the Rules as the excuse not to bring it back up).

Maybe someone can pass this on to Mike Ginart.