[StBernard] 8 Candidates Vie for Lt. Governor Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 26 09:44:00 EDT 2010

Yep, it's me, John. I realize times are getting thin so the state has to
make tough decisions. When that happens no one is happy, but something's
got to be done. I don't mind how the budget ax falls since I realize things
will have to get cut, but I do find some fault with Bobby's "listening"
process. I find he's not as accessible as he used to be - he's tougher to
get to...and he comes across as if he/his administration is not listening or
getting input from the public, as he once went out of his way to do. I
guess the political walls are going up around him as he grows in both power
and recognition (on the national scene).

Also, I drove down Colonial Blvd. the other day. I noticed your mother's
home and the neighbors are gone.