[StBernard] St. Bernard's Good Neighbor Newsletter - Fall

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 30 07:48:11 EDT 2010

St. Bernard's Good Neighbor Newsletter - Fall
2010

Compliments of the St. Bernard Community Foundation, I am your neighborhood
resource. I am following local legislation concerning the adoption &
enforcement of codes, zoning ordinances and the Master Plan all which
greatly impact our neighborhoods and our property values. As often as you
are able, get involved by participating in council meetings and committee
discussions.Please send all RSVPs to me at pollycampbell5 at yahoo.com or 504.554.7134.

Now someone will be able to address if we do or don't have a "Master Plan"

According to the department resonsible for planning and zoning their response to the that question is "NO".

So does or does not this parish have a "Master Plan"?

Below reponses from the St. Bernard Parish Planning Commission this year: Maybe I can get answerw to my inquiries through the newly assigned negiborhood resource:
jill Dolese

Question:

In reference to the below resolution, is there such procedures and where can I get a copy or find them online? Jill Dolese

. Rosolution 74-03-06 : to establish procedures at neighborhood level for determining the location and extent of mitigation and development areas under the SBP Master Plan and for activating those procedures in a timely manner. 03/21/06.

Response:

I am not familiar with that particular resolution. However, I know that SBPG has not created a master plan. Jerry