[StBernard] Help Plan the Future of Tourism for St. Bernard Parish!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 7 07:56:09 EDT 2010

Please help the Tourist Commission, in conjunction with the University of
New Orleans, to plan the future of tourism in St. Bernard Parish! Your
feedback will be greatly valued as we work to promote the parish as a unique
and cultural tourist destination. All parish stakeholders are invited to
join in as we create a Tourism Strategic Plan for St. Bernard Parish.

Please join us Tuesday, October 26th, 2010 and help us plan for the future!

St. Bernard Parish Tourist Commission

www.VisitStBernard.com

Contact: 504.278.4242