[StBernard] St. Bernard marina deal appears to shortchange acharity: An e...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 12 21:45:23 EDT 2010

they are all crooked to high heaven. Never in my life have I ever seen so
many crooks in one location. Even Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Houston,
Washington D.C., Chicago, New York, or even the New Orleans
politician/government officials have that many corrupt and crooked people in
one area. But, I do think that Jackson, Miss. could give them a run for
their money.

Since we have all recently learned that the corrupt judge Wayne
Cresap
clearly was in on a scheme to strip Mrs. Meraux of control over her
fortune
and to allow a small group of people to take it over, then why
doesn't Mrs.
Gue move to take back her aunt's fortune from the foundation since
it was
all created on the basis of a criminal act? The foundation
attorney, Sal
Gutierrez is already convicted. This story sounds like someone else
might
soon be giving company to Cresap, Sal Gutierrez and VJ Dauterive.