[StBernard] Hospital tax, School Board runoff will be subject of Alliance for Good Governmentforum in Chalmette

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 13 11:45:13 EDT 2010

We dont know who picked him for the debate. Hopefully, we get some
information this week about the hospital funding, Medical Office Building
(MOB) funding, and projected revenue from the property tax millage.

I've asked and asked for the information, was even told it would be on the
hospital website.
would think a simple summary would be very educational at this point.

Maybe there'll be something in the weekly newspapers. --- SJK