[StBernard] St Bernard Sportsmen's League Annual Nominations and Fish Fry Meeting:

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 13 11:58:49 EDT 2010

SBSL MEETING REMINDER !!!

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010 AT 7:00 P.M.

Our next meeting is on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM in the Crustacean Room behind Lehrman’s Seafood & Bar. This is our annual meeting for nominations of officers and we will also have a fish fry. If anyone has fish filets to donate to the fish fry, please call Joey at 277-6683. A reminder for those of you who want to attend the DU banquet on October 28, please bring your $60. Also, the winners of the fall club rodeo were: Gary Provenzano - 4.2 lb. Redfish, Larry Wagner - 4.3 lb. Speckled Trout, Joey Englert - 2.7 lb. Flounder and Sammy McCarroll (Larry's 8 yr. old Grandson) - 15.13 lbs Five Trout Stringer.

If you have not renewed your membership for this year please do so ASAP! Memberships expired in June and are $25 payable to SBSL, 3725 Gallo Dr., Chalmette, LA 70043.

Jill Dolese

Secretary/Treasurer