[StBernard] Oil cleanup security details in St. Bernard Parish overseen b...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 17 09:28:56 EDT 2010

I am sorry, but the very same ones that were pulling the strings back in the
70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, well they are still there pulling the strings as we
speak. It just seems to me that eventually the citizens would get tired of
being dictated to by the corrupted powers that be and want to move on to
bigger and better and cleaner individuals and straight-up forms of
politicos. I know that corruption will always be involved in the wheel as
long as they keep getting greased. But wouldn't it be nice to for just once
have a clean government running the shows? WE CAN DREAM!!!