[StBernard] Early Voting Starts Tomorrow

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 18 20:10:46 EDT 2010

Early voting for this year's U.S. Senate election begins tomorrow October 19th and runs through October 26th. Early voting polling locations are open every day, except Sunday, October 24th, from 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=jlLYLgMSLgK0LqI&s=itKTJ3NNLlIZJ8PHKnF&m=6nKHKMPoHgJJLZJ>

Follow this link to find your early voting polling location for your parish. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=coJKIVNqF9JNJ6K&s=itKTJ3NNLlIZJ8PHKnF&m=6nKHKMPoHgJJLZJ>

Remember, you don't need a special reason to vote early. So make time to vote now to avoid any last minute complication or long lines on Election Day.

Also, follow this link to remind your friends and family <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=iuIWKdPOLgKRKfL&s=itKTJ3NNLlIZJ8PHKnF&m=6nKHKMPoHgJJLZJ> of your support and to encourage them to vote.

As you know, this election is critical to pushing back against the landslide of the Melancon / Obama big-spending, big-government agenda. Your vote is critical and I'd be honored to have your support for my fight to bring fiscal responsibility and less government intrusion in our daily lives to Washington.

Sincerely,

David Vitter