[StBernard] Merkel-German Chancellor

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 19 08:06:27 EDT 2010

awww, they didn't mean it---it was all a great big
misunderstanding---certainly no one would try to harm a people when they
extend the hand of love and friendship towards them, would they?

More than a "good point," she's got it right! Hmmm, considering how
Obama
has repeately preached that the U.S. should become more like
European
countries like Germany, it makes me wonder if he'll do another one
of his
180's?

But maybe we "now" need to become more like Germany. Merkel's
message
really slammed hard at the Islamic-Muslim population. Oh, by the
way, did
everyone hear today about another Muslim bomb attack they were
planning but
the FBI intercepted. Oh, but no way do the Muslims pose any kind of
ill
feelings or harm to us Americans - that's just crazy talk coming
from
right-wing extremists, right?

When will the liberal, progressive jackasses in this country ever
wake
up?....maybe when the bomb goes off next to them or a family member?